1. Every item is sourced and made to order. We require a minimum of 48 hours for creation and delivery. If you would like something specific or custom, give us a call at 780.232.3857 or email email@example.com before ordering.
2. All orders for Charcuterie Delivered are paid for in advance and delivered on the indicated time.
3. For Charcuterie Experience we require 50% of the full payment upon booking, and the other 50% paid on the date of event.
4. All cancellations must be requested within one week of delivery. Cancellations after that time will incur a 50% service charge and the other 50% will be refunded in the method in which it was paid. We do not accept returns.
5. For greatest freshness we recommend that your charcuterie boards are consumed within 8 hours of delivery or pickup and are kept cool and dry and out of direct sunlight. Please feel free to contact us with any questions before ordering.
6. Each Art of Charcuterie creation is custom crafted and custom curated. Selections are seasonal and unique to each piece. With Art of Charcuterie no design, installation, board or box is ever the same – your item will different from the photos - we like it that way and hope that you can appreciate that the food you are presenting or the gift you are giving will be a totally unique, thoughtfully designed and styled piece of edible art.
7. If you were unsatisfied or something changes, please email or call us at the contact below and we will work together to make sure you are happy.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.232.3857
8. If you have any questions or concerns regarding orders, purchases or refunds please contact us anytime.